Work with the puncher today is made more often. This suggests that its main features should be known to every person who has this tool at home. After all, not only the quality of work, but also personal safety will depend on it.
Diagram of the external part of the punch.
There are many types of perforators, each of which has its own subtleties and performance characteristics. But still, regardless of which brand your tool belongs to, the operation of the punch, in addition to the passport instruction, also implies a general operating procedure, which must be followed.
For a start, it is advisable to specify a few user precautions that will make the job as safe and simple as possible. Let us dwell on the basic rules that every holder of a perforator and a drill should know. These rules include:
Diagram of the internal part of the punch.
- First of all, you should always check that the tool is dry. This is especially true of the wiring. This will help prevent electrical shock.
- Before work, you need to wear rubber slates or slippers that do not slip, as well as appropriate clothing, whose sleeves will be rolled up so as not to interfere.
- It is necessary to remove all metal jewelry and things that may accidentally fall while working.
- While working, you need someone to stand next to you for safety net. This is especially true of people who do not have sufficient experience with this tool.
- It is important to keep the included punch as smooth and firm as possible. It is desirable to use special gloves that will prevent the sliding of hands.
- When you drill something, do not swing the punch in different directions, do not be distracted by anything.
Rules and order of operation tool
So, the basic rules for safety are considered. Let us proceed to a brief review of the rules for the operational use of the tool, which will help to do the work quickly and easily.
Modes of punch.
- First you need to prepare the nozzle. Before installing it in the housing, it must be lubricated with a grease. When the grease spreads over the surface (after 3-5 minutes), insert it into the housing. This is done either by screwing in until a click, or by diverting the cartridge sleeve in the opposite direction.
- After that, if necessary, the drilling depth limiter is set to the desired value. This is necessary when using a drill in the work. Also, before installing a drill or chisel in the middle of the work, you need to disconnect the tool from the electrical network.
- Next, connect the tool to the network and pull the trigger. The cartridge together with the nozzle should begin to rotate immediately, then apply it to the surface to be drilled. The speed is regulated by the trigger. If not, then the speed is set on a special controller, which is usually supplied with expensive models of perforators.
- While drilling the material, it is necessary to press lightly so that the wall does not collapse and the nozzle is damaged. It is enough to press the tool tightly, setting it in the desired position at a suitable angle (usually 90 °). When the required depth is done, the tool is pulled and disconnected from the network.
Instructions for use punch own hands in the living conditions considered.
These points are common, so you should always stick to them, no matter what work you do.